$142,000 - $152,000/annum + Healthcare,Tuition Reimbursement
- United States -- Florida -- Florida City
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
10 Feb 2020 23:59
An outpatient Community clinic in Port St. Joe, FL has immediate opening for a General Dentist.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Excellent Dental opportunity in Florida panhandle. Job offers competitive base salary, full benefits, student loan reimbursement, CME, etc. Monday-Friday; 8-5.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Must be able to treat patients age 3+ to geriatric.
- Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments .
- May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have Florida license
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Must be able to work autonomously