Program Development and Fundraising Director (4646)
$120,000 - $120,000/annum
- United States -- California -- San Jose
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
08 Mar 2020 23:59
A non-profit community healthcare center near San Jose, California is seeking a full time Program Development and Fundraising Director (PDFD). As the PDFD you will drive our organization's positioning for strategic growth, program enhancement and effective fundraising. Working closely with the leadership team and Development Committee you will maintain and expand the resources that support our mission. You will lead our fundraising efforts including grants management, donor engagement and public relations activities.
The successful candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication with a keen eye for detail and will also think outside the box, be mission- focused and extremely comfortable interfacing within a diverse community
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive base salary and full benefits
- 403B employer matching program
- Generous benefits and PTO
- Commute program spending account
- Master's Degree in Business, Public Health or related. Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience working in the healthcare and/or social services field.
- Experience leading all aspects of a development function, including federal grants, private foundation management, individual donor development, special events, corporate giving and major gifts.
- Proven and extensive experience motivating and leading development campaigns, volunteers, committees, and development staff to reach fundraising goals. Record of securing and retaining significant funds from individuals, foundations, and corporations.
- Knowledge and experience with planning, writing and financial management of complex grants including federal, state, county and private grants.
- At least five years directing and supervising a similarly sized Development Department.