$160,000 - $170,000/annum + Healthcare
- United States -- Florida -- Branford
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
17 Feb 2020 23:59
An outpatient Community clinic near Branford, FL has an immediate opening for a Family Practice Physician. Competitive compensation, full benefits, student loan repayment, and 401k. New graduates are welcomed to apply. Monday-Friday 8-5.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Family Medicine Physician:
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of medical conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Educate patient on disease prevention
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have Florida license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of family medicine
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified