$180,000 - $180,000/annum + Healthcare
- United States -- Florida -- Tallahassee
Monday, December 30, 2019
06 Apr 2020 23:59
An outpatient non-profit clinic in the immediate Tallahassee, FL area has an opening for a General Psychiatrist for a rare outpatient only opportunity. Strong compensation, full benefits, student loan repayment, and 401k. New graduates are welcomed to apply. Monday-Friday 8-5.
All inquiries are completely confidential. Apply today!
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist:
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of mental health conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Psychiatrist:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have Florida license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of Psychiatry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Ability to occasionally see patients of all ages