$160,000 - $165,000/annum
- United States -- Florida -- Crestview
Monday, December 30, 2019
06 Apr 2020 23:59
An outpatient Community clinic near Niceville / Fort Walton Beach, FL has immediate opening for a full-time General Dentist.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Excellent Dental opportunity in Florida panhandle. New graduates are welcomed to apply. Job offers competitive base salary, full benefits, student loan reimbursements, CME, etc. Monday-Friday currently, opportunity for bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, Prophylaxis and fluoride treatments .
- May arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Department.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have Florida license
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence.