$200,000 - $250,000/annum
- United States -- Pennsylvania -- Reading
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
28 Apr 2020 23:59
A Children's Health center near Reading, PA is looking for a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist. If you have a high comfort working with diverse populations and have an understanding of the cultural and social barriers that can exist when accessing health or health-related care, apply today!
All inquiries are confidential , apply today!
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Perform psychiatric evaluations and assessments and develops and monitors treatment plans.
- Provide psychiatric consultations.
- Coordinate services with the client's primary care physician.
- Complete timely and appropriate documentation in the electronic medical records for clients.
Education (including licenses, certifications):
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Psychiatry
- Licensed to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Prescriptive privileges - DEA Controlled Substances
Experience required and preferred:
- Minimum of 3-years experience preferred.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Evidence-based best practices, trauma informed therapy and client-centered treatment.