$100,000 - $120,000/annum + Tuition Reimbursement
- United States -- South Carolina -- Myrtle Beach
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
03 Feb 2020 23:59
A coastal outpatient community clinic near Myrtle Beach, SC has immediate opening for a part-time Family Medicine Physician.
Ideal situation is a 2-3 day / week schedule, rotating between 2 different clinics that are a short drive apart.
Responsibilities of the Family Practice Physician :
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of medical conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Educate patient on disease prevention
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have South Carolina license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of family medicine
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
ALL applications are completely confidential.